As of this blog post's publication date & time, Hyperion / Oracle EPM 220.127.116.11 is not yet available on Oracle eDelivery for download. Likewise, the Certification Matrix hasn't been updated yet for this new release. I'd expect things to firm up over the coming days.
Update: 18.104.22.168 is now available for download on eDelivery.
The README confirms what the 22.214.171.124 one hinted at, plus we get a few new goodies.
- Removal of Essbase Studio Client. It says this was removed from the system installer (installTool), but I don't know if the underlying MSI for it is also removed entirely.
- Planning REST API new features.
- MS SQL Server 2019 is now certified for 11.2.6. I don't know if they will retroactively go back and certify it for the older 11.2 releases... we'll have to wait and see.
- Improved documentation for database password change procedures. This information is sorely needed, especially where Oracle RCU is concerned! I hope they include RCU in this documentation.
- installTool apparently includes a new option concerning how Oracle Fusion Middleware patches are handled. I'm very curious to see what it will look like.