The EPM Certification Matrix has been updated for on-premises Hyperion / OracleEPM 18.104.22.168.
Update: Oracle posted the following on Oct 16, 2020: Oracle 11.2.3 Release Announcement
The online Feature Comparison Tool hasn't been updated as of when I checked earlier this morning. The README, however, lists a boatload of bugfixes. HFM shops should inspect the README carefully and allow sufficient time for rigorous regression testing.
There's about 2GB remaining in my download queue, and then it will be time to take it for a spin.
- Still no certified migration path from 22.214.171.124 and older.
- The certification matrix says HFM isn't available for Linux 7 yet. Fortunately, I don't have any customers screaming for this (yet). I do have customers who've expressed interest in running Essbase on Linux 7 instead of Linux 6. Linux 6 is a dead product and Linux 7 has faster disk I/O drivers, among other improvements.
- Installation media is only available for 64-bit Microsoft Windows and Linux 7. Solaris and AIX ("AIX ain't UNIX") aren't listed.
- In-place "Apply Updates" upgrade available if you're on on 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52.
- The LCM bug for Google Chrome has apparently been fixed.
- The README provides the workaround for Planning RMI not binding to its port.
- No mention if the FDMEE Linux bugs have been fixed or not.
- The README explains why I can't login to EAS; an Oracle WebLogic policy update is needed. The problem may have been introduced in 184.108.40.206, as my 220.127.116.11 sandbox works just fine.
- The README has a very important note about LDAP hosted through MSAD; every Microsoft shop will need to get in front of this before Micosoft forces our hand in 2021.